Size 45 cm x 45 cm
Our hardworking Window Cloth gets windows, mirrors, shower doors, glass tables, crystal, granite countertops, jewellery, brushed and stainless steel, chrome, knickknacks, patio tables and shiny surfaces sparkling clean with only water.
Need an easy window cleaning solution that is free from harmful chemicals? Try the silky, tightly woven microfibre Window Cloth to get your windows, mirrors, jewellery and other shiny surfaces sparkling clean without leaving unsightly streaks or residues using only water. Eliminating the need for harmful chemical cleaners, it works great with our EnviroCloth™ and Dusting Mitt to significantly reduce the use of cleaning chemicals in your home!
This product has been verified in an independent laboratory and tested for harmful substances according to the strict global criteria of STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
Getting windows clean quickly isn’t easy. In addition, many of today’s popular glass and window cleaners contain harmful chemicals, like butyl cellosolve and ammonia. And using paper towels to clean just adds to the problem of overloaded landfills and deforestation.
The Window Cloth gets windows and other glass and shiny surfaces clean and streak-free with just water. No harmful chemicals are left behind to smear or distort light, and no paper towels are needed, which means less landfill waste and less paper dust in your home.
How To Use
- To clean glass, lightly mist the surface with water and polish with a dry Window Cloth.
- For heavily soiled surfaces, first clean with a damp EnviroCloth™, then finish with the Window Cloth, wiping in the same direction as the grain.
- When using on easily scratched surfaces such as brushed stainless steel, first test Norwex Microfibre on an inconspicuous spot. Not for use on anti-glare surfaces.
Caring for Microfibre:
- Slightly dirty microfibre can be washed with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again.
- Cloths that have been used heavily should be laundered using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers, after each use.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets when laundering.
- Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.
Features & Benefits
- Norwex Microfibre has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface with only water when following the proper care and use instructions.
- Constructed of tightly woven Norwex Microfibre containing our exclusive BacLock™* agent
- BacLock™*, our exclusive micro silver agent in the cloth, goes to work with self-purification properties against mould, fungi and bacterial odour within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.
- Traps dust and grime in the cloth and leaves surfaces cleaner, so you won’t have to clean as often
- Cut cleaning time in half and save money by using only water
- No need for harmful chemicals that can harm your family’s health
- Save money and protect the environment by eliminating the need for paper towels
- Eliminates residual “chemical muck” left behind by typical cotton cloths and harmful cleaning products
- Experience less paper dust in your home as paper towels are eliminated
- Can be folded to create multiple surfaces for nonstop cleaning
- Dries quickly
- This product and its components have been tested against a list of over 350 harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances