The Norwex Counter Cloths includes:
- Norwex® Counter Cloths, Teal or Vanilla color
Norwex® Counter Cloths, Sea Mist or Mushroom color
Norwex® Counter Cloths, Navy or Amethyst color
- Pack and sent directly from Norwex Malaysia
Counter Cloths made from 50% recycled materials (set of 3)
These ultra-absorbent, reusable cloths feature a unique new weave to quickly pick up spills and messes in the kitchen, bathroom —really anywhere! Constructed from Norwex Microfiber made from 50% recycled materials in the same size as a half-sheet of paper towel, each set contains almost a whole recycled plastic bottle (500 ml), so you’re helping to clean up the world every time you quickly clean up!
Size: 28 cm x 13 cm
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Norwex Microfiber has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface with only water when following the proper care and use instructions.
- Earth friendly—each set of three Counter Cloths is made from 50% recycled materials and constructed of 0.7 recycled plastic bottles (500 ml).
- Save money and protect the environment by reducing paper towel consumption
- Unique new weave absorbs spills fast.
- Quick-drying so they’re ready to use again soon.
- The BacLock™* in the cloth—our micro-silver antibacterial agent—goes to work to self-purify and inhibit odors from bacteria, mold and mildew growth within the cloth within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.
- Set of three so you’ll always have one handy
- Each cloth is half the size of a full-size paper towel.
- Both sets of colors fit any décor and also look great together!
- Up to 12 Counter Cloths fold for easy storage in the Counter Cloth Box, so they’re always convenient when you need them.
HOW TO USE
- Keep a set handy in the kitchen and in bathrooms to reduce the use of paper towels.
- Let children choose their own color to use when they spill something.
- Slightly dirty microfiber can be washed with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering.
- Cloths that have been used heavily should be laundered using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers, after each use.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.