Size: 35 cm x 35 cm
The perfect all-purpose cloth and our best seller!
Superior-quality microfibre combines with our unique BacLock®* antibacterial agent to create a multipurpose cloth that can be used wet or dry to clean everything. The super-versatile EnviroCloth™ is the perfect replacement for chemical-laden, all-purpose cleaners, and eliminates the need for wasteful paper towels, so it’s also more sustainable for the environment! Highly effective and easy to care for; between launderings, simply rinse, wring out and hang to dry. Available in 3 colours, allowing you to colour-code for different purposes or rooms.
Problem & Solution
Getting all the surfaces in your home as clean as possible, as quickly as possible, can be challenging. In addition, many of today’s popular cleaners contain harmful chemicals that can make your family sick. And using paper towels to clean adds to the problem of overloaded landfills and deforestation.
Clean more safely, quickly and thoroughly using superabsorbent Norwex EnviroCloths. You’ll save time, money and the environment using only water—reducing landfill waste, eliminating chemicals in waterways and protecting your family’s health as you cut down on dust and reduce chemicals in your home.
How To Use
- Use dry to attract dust and dirt particles, and wet to wipe away dirt and debris from all washable surfaces using only water.
- Fold the cloth so you have eight clean sides to work with. Wipe with even strokes.
- When using on easily scratched surfaces such as brushed stainless steel, first test Norwex Microfibre on an inconspicuous spot.
- Not for use on anti-glare surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Norwex Microfibre has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface when following the proper care and use instructions
- Used dry for dusting, it creates static electricity that lifts the smallest particles of dust and dirt up into the cloth and prevents them from resettling on surfaces
- Used damp for general cleaning and heavily soiled areas, it picks up everything using water
- The BacLock®* in the cloth—our exclusive micro silver antibacterial agent—goes to work to self-purify and inhibit odours from bacteria, mould and mildew growth within the cloth within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again
- Cleans any surface including bathrooms (taps, sinks, tubs, counters, toilets and more), walls, windows, floors, vehicles, toys, tools, kitchen appliances and surfaces, outdoor furniture and much more
- Made with fibre that has a minimum length of more than 3,000 kilometres for more effective cleaning power
- At 1/200th the size of a human hair, Norwex Microfibre is one of the most innovative products in the cleaning industry today
- Can be folded and refolded to create multiple surfaces for nonstop cleaning
- No need for harmful chemicals
- Saves time and money by using only water
- Eliminates the need for paper towels, creating less waste and less paper dust in the home
- Eliminates residual “chemical muck” left behind by typical cotton cloths and harmful cleaning products
- Traps dust and grime in the cloth and leaves surfaces cleaner, so you won’t have to clean as often